I always find these kinds of posts really interesting to read, and through them, I’ve discovered some really great new sites. I thought I would share my own, a few of them I’m sure you’ll already have in your favourites bar, but hopefully a few you’ll find super useful and may not have heard of before!
1. ASOS – I can’t remember life before my ASOS premier membership. It just makes shopping so darn easy! If there’s a last minute event, I can shop up to 10pm, and my order will still be with me the next day. The service is unbeatable! They even collect your returns straight from your door. They’ve been including a lot more of my favourite brands recently, and I love to shop Whistles, Reiss and Ted Baker from ASOS because the return policy online is far easier than the in-store policies.
2. LookFantastic – There’s lots of online beauty websites but for product range, and unbeatable prices, LookFantastic is always my first, and last point of call. It’s definitely worth signing up to their mailing list, you don’t want to miss out on their 20% off days!
3. Love Sales – I’ve known about this site for a while, but only recently signed up, and now really regret not doing it sooner! It’s SUCH a good idea, you basically sign up, then drag the Love Sales tool to your bookmarks bar, then when you’re shopping online and see a product that you love, you click on the Love Sales button. Then, and here’s the amazing part, as soon as that item goes on sale, you get a notification so that you can be the first to grab it at the discounted price! They also have a Latest Sales page where they choose the most fabulous pieces which are currently on sale.
1. Pic Monkey – This is a free website which allows you to quickly and easily edit your blog pictures. As much as I’d love to, I just don’t have time to spend hours on Photoshop so I upload all my pictures to Pic Monkey, hit the auto adjust button, increase the brightness, and occasionally add a slight Rapture filter. It’s easy peasy!
2. Buffer – As I work full time as well as blogging, I rely on this app to keep my social media ticking over throughout the day. As soon as a post goes live, I then plan out a few tweets in the morning including images and links, and then the website sends them out throughout the day.
3. The Blogger Diary – On a #Fbloggers chat recently, loads of bloggers said they wished there was one website that listed all the upcoming blogging events in London and across the rest of the UK. So, I decided to set one up! It’s very basic at the moment, but I’m listing up all the events that I hear of, as well as upcoming Sample Sales! If you hear about any events, then drop me an email and I’ll list it!
For Everything Else
1. Pinterest – My mum recently moved house and we are completely redesigning pretty much the entire house! Pinterest has been my main source of inspiration, so expect Farrow and Ball Mizzle coloured kitchen cabinets with marble worktops, slate grey bathrooms with ceramic taps and Aesop hand lotion, and lots of strategically placed candles! You can follow me on Pinterest here!
2. Fantastic Services – Gardeners, cleaners, handyman, whatever you need, this website has it! Offering all kinds of domestic services, this website has become my destination of choice whenever anything goes wrong at home. Which it has done recently, a lot! My dishwasher and washing machine broke down, my heating broke, and I’d been so busy that the house just needed a thorough deep clean, and Fantastic Services completely sorted me out with incredible customer service every time. (This is not sponsored!!)
3. Ocado – Again with the general hecticness of my life recently, I don’t even have time to make the half hour trip to the supermarket. I usually just add products to my basket as the week goes on, and then when I find there’s no food left in the house, I just pay and arrange delivery. Easy peasy!
What are your favourite websites?