What’s on my wishlist this Spring?
Spring is absolutely my favourite time of year when it comes to fashion; of course the colour palette that my wardrobe palette is overflowing with is always on trend and in the stores at this time of year; I’m spoilt for choice when it comes to pastels, light pinks, creams, beige, and beautiful neutrals. As I mentioned in my Top Trends of 2019 video, this year’s spring trends such as ruffles, pearls, florals (ground breaking!) and the beautiful pink shade of ‘Pressed Rose’ are all totally up my street, so I thought I’d share what pieces are on my luxury wishlist – somehow putting together these posts makes me feel even closer to the items, without having to buy them! One or two of these pieces I will probably invest in over the next few months, but a few will remain on my wishlist – a girl can dream! – so without further ado; here’s what I’m lusting over this Spring!
Shop the post
- Chloe is a brand that I have a real weakness for, and these beautiful canvas slides seem like the most gorgeous addition to a summer and holiday wardrobe. THey’re expensive for sandals yes, however if these are the kind of design that you’d wear throughout the summer; with shorts, light coloured jeans, cute skirts, then they could be a wonderful price-per-wear piece!
2. Speaking of investment piece for summer holidays, this ‘bowie’ bikini from Zimmerman is a gorgeous style for summer. A great bikini makes me feel so fabulous when on holiday, and gives me so much more confidence, so when I find ‘the one’ – I’m happy to invest. I love the polka dots, the bows, and I think this blue shade would be gorgeously flattering!
3. Confession time, I’ve actually already purchased this white Zimmerman dress! White dresses are absolutely ‘my thing’ – I live in them throughout Spring / Summer, and especially when I’m away, and my Zimmerman dresses in my wardrobe have lasted year after year.
4. These handwoven flower earrings are spectacular. A true work of art! When investing in jewellery I have to totally fall in love with the piece, and these earrings give me all kinds of butterflies! I’d style them with my hair up, a bow neckline on my blouse, and a natural makeup look, for the ultimate in elegant chic!
5. I’ve got an obsession with Gucci slippers, last season I invested in a pink flower pair of Gucci leather slippers, and this plain pink pair seems like the perfect addition to my collection! Of course the pink shade is so on trend this year, but in my wardrobe, it’s always on trend!
6. Another weakness of mine is luxury pyjamas and this champagne pink shade from Susain Beischel in a beautiful silk fabric look beyond dreamy! Perfect for spring sunday mornings, when I wear my pyjamas until lunch time, I love to feel a touch of luxury when I’m lounging and sleeping!
7. I’m still not over the satin skirt trend, and I keep seeing this beautiful Vince skirt everywhere on my instagram, and it really is a cut above the rest. I’ve tested the trend with highstreet versions, but the way this blush pink, straight cut silhouette falls is just spectacular. In Spring I’d wear with a white knit, ankle boot and a statement bag.
8. Nothing gives me wanderlust like a straw bag, and this Prada basket bag is absolutely adorable. I love the white colour, the shape and size is so perfect, and this would instantly add a luxe touch to a casual beach outfit.
9. I check the Reiss New In section on a daily basis, and since spotting these light cream leather straight leg trousers a week or so ago, I can’t stop thinkng about them. I’ve tried them on in store and the buttery soft leather and creamy shade is absolutely divine, I’m just plucking up the courage to invest in them!
10. This pink pair of Beya Mules from Nicholas Kirkwood would be my 4th pair in this style from the brand. I adore Nicholas Kirkwood, and as well as Valentino and Gucci, they’re the brand that I love to invest in. I recently picked up some heeled mules with a pearl under the heel in the sale from MyTheresa, but this pink pair of flats would work so well with my wardrobe, and never have a pair of flat shoes looked as glamorous as the pointed toe Beya design.
11. There’s something Vintage looking about this Valentino bag, and I love the leather and cream canvas combination. I love a bag that’s classic in it’s design and colour way; it’s style will last throughout the years, and this bag will seamlessly fit with every outfit in my collection.
12. Lastly I had to include a beauty favourite. After adding this Nars Skin Deep Palette to my wishlist post, I was so overjoyed to actually receive this palette from the brand – pinch me! With the absolute perfect selection of nudes and browns in a mixture of matte and shimmering shades, it’s the only palette I’ve been reaching for over the past week. Perfect for an everyday soft natural eye, to a more intense smoked evening look, I just adore it, and every colour is so chic and wearable.
What’s on your Spring Luxury Wishlist?